Thursday, August 28, 2008

Managing a Birthday

I thought I would take this opportunity to say Happy Birthday to one of my managers, Gabe Vasquez!  Gabe is an awesome manager and a great friend who is celebrating his birthday today by moving his management offices to the Berry Hill area of Nashville from Cool Springs.  Working on his birthday...yep, that sounds just like something he would do.  My managers work so hard.  I am one lucky boy to be managed by Thomas-Vasquez Entertainment.  Gabe is someone who believes in me more than I believe in myself and constantly uses his, what I like to call, "gentle push" to make me go beyond myself to accomplish things I didn't think were possible.  We all need people like Gabe in our lives.  Hats off to you, buddy!  Happy Birthday!!!  Rose Pepper?

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Rose Pepper??! My mouth just watered when I read that.