Friday, September 26, 2008

Augusta, GA and WAFJ

Last night was AWESOME!!!  We played to 2,000 people in downtown Augusta, GA, for Faith Night of their Westobou Festival.  Our band was tighter than ever (great job guys!) and the new program we have worked up flowed perfectly. I don't know if I have ever seen so many people singing along with us like they did last night.  When we sang "One Life To Love" you could see husbands grabbing their wives hands and holding them closer.  People raising their hands. People praying.  People holding up the #1 with their index finger as if to say, "that's right!". It was POWERFUL and I feel so fortunate to be a part of what GOD is doing in the lives of people thru this great song.  I was also blown away by a lady who came up to me afterwards and said that the song "Apologize" saved her marriage!!!  Amazing!!!  I said before the record released that I believed that GOD was going to use these songs to speak LIFE into people...and that is exactly what HE is doing! Praise be to GOD who loves us, sustains us, and gives us this precious gift, this ONE LIFE.  May we never take it for granted!

Special thanks to the great people of Augusta and one of my favorite radio stations, WAFJ 88.3 for an amazing evening I will never forget!  Much love!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you like our city Jason, because Augusta sure loves you. We are generally a hard audience to please. I hope you can find gas to get out of here. If not, we will just keep y'all.
Bari

Believer said...

Oh i love your guys music!awesomenesssssssssssssss..............i like one life to love alot.....You still doin that signed copy thing?

Anonymous said...

My family and I heard you for the first time at the Mystery Concert, and since then we have loved you guys! The concert last night was amazing. I pray that you all will continue to use your voices to share the word of Christ. I hope to see you all returning very soon. :)

Three In My Nest said...

We were at the Augusta concert! It was awesome...but too short...boo hoo! We wanted MORE! LOL!

Amazing job ya'll! Come back anytime!!