Monday, September 22, 2008

Greenville, OH

33 played a show Sat. night in Greenville, OH, and had a blast but we had a few disappointed fans because they weren't able to get some things signed. Let me be the first to say that 33Miles is sorry for the confusion. We realized that our autograph signing after our set was cut extremely short due to Caedmon's Call taking the stage earlier than we thought. We left the signing table out of respect for our friends performing and didn't want to take away from what they were trying to do onstage. Please know that it wasn't out of disrespect for our fans. We love, love, love our fans and always try and meet every single person and sign every single thing they want signed (within reason:) i.e. foreheads, etc...) We knew our time was too short which is why we told everyone in the line that we would be BACK to sign AFTER the show was over...and that's just what we did. We came back after the show and signed until we were last one's to leave that night. If you missed us, I apologize. Please know that we LOVE you and value you and would never just leave because we didn't want to meet you. We did want to meet you, which is why we stayed so long after the show. So come see us again and we will make sure you get that CD signed!!! We LOVE you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jason,
I'm hoping to get to see you guys in Elizabeth town, I live in NC and you guys came to High Point a while back I think but i missed the show and I'm hoping to make it this time around, Me and all my friends really like 33's music and support you guys completely... I really like the new album and I really liked the first one too...I always have that one song that I really like on a Cd...It was 'Hold On' on your first one and I think it's gonna be 'I Loved You Then' on this one...Anyway...Just wanted to come by and holler your way...I dont have a blogspot or anything but if ya wanna holler back i do have a bebo (www.bebo.com/wellmostofdtime)...LoL, You might not even know what bebo is though...it's kinna like the christian facebook haha...well i hope you stop by, if not i understand yall are busy...
Later bud

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah and to actually comment on the subject and topic at hand (sorry about that) I don't think anyone would have been mad about the later signing n Greenville...I've been to other concerts where the band didn't even come out before or after...at least 33 was courteous enough to offer, and to come back...Mad props for that from my POV