Friday, September 12, 2008

IKE VS 33MILES


The last two weekends hurricanes have cost 33Miles big-time!!  Last weekend we were supposed to play in NC and Hanna put an end to our fun there.  We had to cancel the whole weekend because no one knew for sure what she was going to do.  Now we face in important weekend in TX and as of right now most of this weekend has canceled.  People are evacuating like crazy and rightfully so.  We were scheduled to be in Houston, Livingston, Kilgore, and Dallas.  We will see if Sunday and Monday happen, but for sure, Fri. and Sat. are canceled.  I was really looking forward to being with our friends in TX.  Don't get me wrong...I'm not complaining.  I have more time at home with my family.  I get to go to Jake's soccer game on Sat.  I am not in harms way.  My home won't be demolished by strong winds or flooding.  I am always jealous of people who live on the coast but not during hurricane season!  I am praying for our friends on the Gulf Coast of TX and LA (esp. my family in Lake Charles!) Love you all and stay safe!

No comments: