Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Fun!

After driving thru the night to get home to Jen and the boys I was ready for a fun filled day of hanging out!!!  When I rolled into town around 10:30am they were already at the pool so I met them there.  Then it was lunch and naps at home followed by a lazy afternoon watching the US Open and then a dinner date with Jen.   Can anyone say, mexican?!?! Her parents are in town escaping Hurricane Gustav so they were willing to keep the boys to give us some time to ourselves!  Many thanks to Bill and Debby!!!  We finished up the day prepping for the boys first day of Mother's Day Out this year and playing Kung Fu Panda! I had to add these pics of us playing Jake's favorite game of the moment.  He took the one of me with my phone!  Too funny! It was a perfect day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMW, we totally have to get our kids together. Jadon LOVES playing kung fu panda. Loves hearing the song on XM Kids' startion, too.

Miss you guys.

~jada

kristybee said...

Jason,
You owe me an email so I know you haven't forgotten about me... hope you're just uber busy, and not upset with me... just worried because I've emailed you a few times and I haven't heard boo in a while :)
Praying please say hi via email soon!!
Much Love.
Kristy Bee
kristybee05@bellsouth.net