Saturday, September 13, 2008

You're Invited!

We are only 3 days away from the release of 33's sophomore project "One Life" and I want you to know that you are invited to a special event.  Go to www.33milesonline.com/listeningparty/ and join us by streaming the new album for free!  You can listen as much as you want and can also
 order your copy of "One Life" direct from our website.  I am so excited about this record!  I am really proud of the songs as well as the production.  I think that you are going to love it.   So come on!  What are you waiting for?  Join us online!   I'll see you there!!!

1 comment:

Still Enjoying the Journey said...

I'm so sad ... i waited for this day to download from iTunes ... but hte Canadian store don't have it ... now I have to wait for delivery ... looking forward to it!