Monday, September 29, 2008

Rain, Reunions, and Rock in Williamson, WV

Rain, rain, rain! It rained on the way and it rained when we were there, but we didn't let a little rain stop us.  We played Pneumafest on Sat. night, which is Williamson's outdoor music festival. We had a blast but were a little self-conscience at first.  It was ROCK day.  Although I believe that 33 ROCKS, it is days like this that I am reminded that we are not a ROCK band, and I am thankful!  We have elements of rock in our music but have many others as well and I love them all...pop, rock, country, worship, etc...THAT is 33!  Not taking anything away from the other bands (Decyfer Down was awesome!!) of course, but it was so great to be different from everyone else.   All in all, Pneumafest was "rockin"!   The rain held off, the crowd was awesome, and we rocked it 33 style and had a blast!!!  I even got to see some really good friends from Hurricane, WV!!! I met these guys at SonPower in Orlando this summer.  It was so cool for them to come to the show.  Also our buddy Eddie and his wife and daughter from Winchester, KY, came!!!  I met some friends of my brothers as well, so the whole day was a reunion of sorts.  Rain, when it it's not tons of it, is awesome.  Reunions are fun and ROCK...well, I think we fit in quite nicely!!!

2 comments:

Ed Ferguson said...

Jason, you guys did "rock", whether you thought so or not! You were all terrific to work with (even Greg ;}). I'm glad you had a good time in Williamson. We certainly enjoyed having you. Thanks for helping make this the best Pneumafest yet. I'm working on getting some of my photos of the event up at www.pneumafest.org

aprildo said...

You guys most certainly did rock. Of course silly me didn't know it was rock day because I had never been to the festival and never really looked at my ticket to see who else was playing that day. Just came to see 33Miles! It was so cool that Collin remembered meeting me before. It has been 10 months since I last saw you guys. Hope I don't have to wait ten more months. I am sure everyone was as blessed Saturday as I was.