Thursday, October 9, 2008

Discovery Download

OK guys! Sorry for the lack of posts this last week.  Things with 33Miles has been crazy busy and I wasn't able to take my computer on last weeks run.  We had a great time visiting radio stations in OK, MO, MN, WI, and IL and great shows in KS!  If I find the time I will blog specifically about those shows but right now I want you to know that you can download our current single "One Life To Love" on iTunes for FREE!!!  That's right.  FREE!!!  We are the Discovery Download this week and until Monday you can have a free copy of the tune!  We have a direct link from our website here.  Happy downloading and be sure you tell your friends!!!  Send them my blog link, direct them to our site, or just send them to iTunes.  Either way, share the good news!  If you have a cool "One Life To Love" story of how the song has impacted you, we would love to hear it. Leave me a comment and I'll pass it along to the guys!  

No comments: