Friday, October 17, 2008

God=Provider

Let me tell you what God did this morning. We arrived at LaGuardia to check-in for our flight and it was cancelled! I freaked! United gave us SO much trouble flying to NY. We paid over $400 in baggage fees, were in the last seat on the plane, etc... so when the lady said "cancelled" I nearly flipped. I kept thinking about getting in really late and then making the 7 hr drive to MS for Saturday's show. This was not acceptable. We need to get home asap! The agent we spoke to immediately put us on a direct flight to Nashville getting us in 3hrs earlier than our original flight PLUS did not charge us baggage fees!!! Unbelievable! It just completely convicted me of how I need to depend on God more and not freak out when things look impossible! He is looking out for me and is my Provider. He always makes a way. Sometimes it's not my way. Sometimes it is so much better than my way. Like this morning. Thank you, Lord!!!!

1 comment:

hayls said...

God truely is a provider even when you're about ready to just give up. you guys=amazing:) i'm a huge fan! love you all!