Sunday, October 12, 2008

HOME!!!

It seems like 33Miles has been busier than usual lately. I guess it is because we have! The last 2 weeks have been a crazy combo of radio visits and shows. I think that I have been home for a total of 3 full days in the past 2 weeks. For those of you that know me you aren't surprised that this is NOT enough time at home with Jen and the boys! I am thankful that God is blessing 33 with awesome opportunity but am hoping I get more time at home soon. This morning I rolled in from the road @ 7:30 and the boys were geared up to play Kung Fu Panda and I couldn't think of a better homecoming than getting those sweet hugs and kisses and hearing "Hiiieeee-YA!". Let the games begin! Daddy's HOME!!!

1 comment:

aprildo said...

What a cute picture! I see from your schedule you are ready to hit the road again. Hopefully you make it home again soon to spend time with your handsome boys and beautiful wife. God bless you, Collin and Chris and your families. Stay safe.