Thursday, October 16, 2008

What Time Zone???

Yesterday felt like the longest day ever! I was already tired from the previous days travel to Boise and hadn't gotten adjusted to Mtn. time when we were up before dawn boarding a plane to Chicago (central time). We had a brief lay-over and then it was off to NYC (eastern time). We arrived at 3pm but it felt like 8pm. I know the day should've felt shorter because we flew from Mtn. to Eastern but No! We had a rough day flying so in an effort to salvage the day we spent the evening hanging in the city. We had dinner downtown near the WTC complex and then I did some shopping on 34th. I even got some of my favorite popcorn, Dale and Thomas, in Times Square. The day turned out OK. Wish I could say the same for my time clock. It doesn't know what time zone it's in!!!

No comments: