Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall Monsters





We woke up bright and early this morning and Jake asked if he could wear his skeleton shirt! I had almost forgotten that we had bought these for the boys so of course I said YES! They looked so cute all day! We had a really great day. We let mommy sleep in so it was a guys morning. We had breakfast, went to the park, came home and rode bikes, went to the creek near our home and threw rocks and played "poo sticks". It was a PERFECT morning. I enjoy our "guy" time together. They are growing up so fast and I know that opportunities like today are not going to always be there so we are making the most of our time together. They are so awesome. Jonah wore his new converse all-stars today and when Jake saw them he asked if Mommy and I would buy him a pair "just like Jonah". So we spent the evening at the mall buying shoes and playing at the mall play area. I am heading out in the morning for Idaho and then off to NYC!

No comments: